A serger is a must-have item on the list, especially for those who wish to take their stitching projects to the next level.
Don’t you agree?
Without a doubt, the Brother Designio Series DZ1234 model distinguishes itself from its competitors. It offers exactly what is needed in the form of fast sewing speeds, easy-to-use controls, and a wide range of customization options.
Thinking of buying it? Wait, read this review first! It’ll provide you with the details you must be aware of.
Brother Designio DZ1234 Serger is your best option as it can repair various seams of clothing and fabrics. So, you can then reuse those clothing. Using a sewing machine with a serger makes things a lot more convenient and work-wise, it is indeed fast.
As soon as you start using a serger, you’ll definitely want to experiment with more old clothing that you have kept in your closet. Sewing machine with a serger is also cost effective especially if you don’t plan on buying new clothes.
Instead, you can just fix hand-me-down clothing. Let’s see what the DZ1234 is all about!
Pros of Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger
- Using this machine results in a perfect seam finish in just a matter of minutes.
- Includes 22 built-in stitches
- This serger provides built-in kind of elasticity which makes it naturally fit for knitted fabrics. You must use the 3-thread overlock if you want to have a perfect seam.
- With cover stitching, most of the readymade garments are hemmed. In addition, with the Brother Designio DZ1234 serger, you can repair clothes that you want to and make them look wearable.
- Used for a rolled hem, which is usually applicable to children’s clothing.
- Used for chain stitching for repairing jeans or cotton fabric. Chain stitching the top of the fabric depends on how you choose to design and style it.
- This Brother serger is incredibly compact and readily transportable.
- Offers quality construction
Cons of Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger
- Those who are not familiar with serging will need to learn all the skills to make the most of what this serger has to offer.
- This machine is not usable in countries that do not support 120V AC electrical current, even with a voltage adapter.
- This serger doesn’t offer an automatic threading feature.
The accessories that come with the DZ1234 are:
- DZ1234 Serger
- Soft protective case
- Trim trap
- Foot controller
- Thread spool cap
- Hexagonal wrench
- Cleaning brush
- Power cord
- Large white thread (4)
- Mini color thread
- Needle set (2)
- Thread net (4)
- Operation CD
- Techniques CD
- Techniques book
- English/Spanish operation manual