When it comes to sewing Janome’s products are definitely one of the best choices, right? However, despite this claim, we all hesitate to finalize our purchase. Maybe, this is because not everything claimed to be the best turns out to be one for you. Don’t you think so?
To your fortune, we acknowledge this and are here to help you!
Realizing that you need in-depth product information to be sure of your purchase, we present you this post! This post is particularly about the Janome 3128 Sewing Machine.
From purchasing it to testing this sewing machine; we have made sure we provide you an honest as well as detailed review. The post contains everything about it from the description to the reviews to where to buy it from! Curious to find out? Keep reading to find out!
About The Brand
The Pine Sewing Machine factory founded in 1921 was renamed as Janome Sewing machine Co. Ltd in 1954. This brand is regarded amongst the best in town. Since its beginning, the brand is well-known for producing high-quality sewing machines.
To date, the brand has never been known to disappoint. The models produced are innovative yet basic for use. The sewing machines are also cost-effective and budget-friendly.
Introducing The Machine
Want something that is perfect for starting to sew? Janome 3128 Sewing Machine is all you need to lay your hands on!
This model is a handy machine. It has a plethora of features to offer on the table. You will find out soon about them; just keep reading!
This section deals with the description of the product. Everything from its features, looks, to specs is enlisted here.
But wait, does it end here? Definitely, not! We have a lot more to the story.
- 8 built-in stitches: The model comes with 8 built-in stitches. These include stretch as well as utility stitches
- Stitch length and width: You can customize the length and width of your stitches within a certain limit. Isn’t that amazing? Moreover, the maximum stitch length is 4mm, with the maximum zigzag width being 5mm.
- 4-step buttonholer: The machine also features a buttonholer that takes four steps to craft a buttonhole.
- Free-arm: This model features a convertible free-arm. This arm is to sew down cuffs, sleeves, and leg pants. This also makes the machine pretty versatile!
- Easy threading system: The lay-in threading system used in this sewing machine is very easy to follow.
- 3-piece feed: A perfect drop feed makes this sewing machine versatile.
- Stitch selection dial: An easy-to-use stitch selection dial is available as well. You can easily rotate it to choose any stitch design you need out of the eight available.
- Accessories: The machine also comes with certain accessories included. But the real catch? It includes a free ¼ inch feet foot as well as a free bonus supplier!
- Menu display: This easy-to-read manual display helps you in selecting options easily.
- Reverse and lock stitch: This option is very useful since it allows you to sew your clothes in reverse as well as lock stitches. All you need is just a light touch of a lever to enable it.
- Speed: The machine is capable of delivering 650 stitches per minute.
- Oscillating hook bobbin: This model has a vertical oscillating hook bobbin
- Easy bobbin winding system: It has a push and pull bobbin winding system
- Snap-on pressure feet: The sewing machine model features snap-on pressure feet. It also offers an extra high presser foot lift. Truly amazing, right?
- Dust cover: It comes with a vinyl dust cover so that there are fewer chances of dust harming the machine.
The machine has a very decent and simple look. While it might not be the one you would want to show off; however, it is definitely perfect for carrying around. It is lightweight as well as easily portable, and the body of the machine is colored white.
All the features are displayed on the menu display. Thus, we hope you all agree when we say that the machine is a very basic one by looks. However, it is user-friendly due to its looks as well. Perhaps, it is very handy. What do you think?
Janome 3128 Sewing Machine Specs
|Item model number||3128|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 15 x 12 inches|
|Package dimensions||15.5 x 11.1 x 8.5 inches|
|Product weight||12.7 pounds|
|Shipping weight||12.7 pounds|
|Computerized/ Mechanical (Type)||Mechanical|
This product also comes with additional accessories that are actually quite handy. These accessories can be named as the standard ones. Curious to know what they are? Keep going ahead!
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot
- Needles – Blue tip
- Bobbins (Specialized)
- Felt Cushion
- Seam Ripper
- Sliding Buttonhole Foot
The machine also features a bonus package that is free of cost. Below are the items that come with it!
Bonus Packaging Items
- 10 bobbins
- Schmitz 80/12 Universal Needles
Is It The Best Options For Beginners?
This sewing machine model is versatile and handy. It also has a decent look and is very basic. With this model, one can easily learn to sew. This is because the model is user-friendly, and has easy-to-use features. Thus, it is perfect for all the beginners out there!
However, is that the only thing about it? No, not at all!
Janome 3128 is all you need to get a start with sewing. It features 8 built-in stitches and a 4-step buttonholer. Coupled with all the features mentioned above, this model is worth a purchase! You will find out more about its benefits soon.
This all surely explains why the sewing machine has a high customer satisfaction rate. Sounds compelling enough already, no?
However, just like everything, this machine has some negatives as well. To find out more about them, keep reading ahead!
Pros Of Janome 3128 Sewing Machine
- It works smoothly.
- The machine produces no noise.
- It is very easy to use
- It is lightweight as well as compact
- Features built-in storage for accessories
- Comes with a cover as well as a carrying handle
- Easily portable
- Perfect for beginners
- Available at a very affordable price
Cons Of Janome 3128 Sewing Machine
- Bobbin may jam occasionally.
- Not suitable for heavy materials.
Where To Buy Janome 3128 Sewing Machine?
The product can be purchased from any retailer or shop since Janome products are quite renowned and can be found easily. You can also place your order via the internet, i.e., online for the sewing machine.
However, it is recommended that you place your orders through reliable and valid sources to prevent frauds.
You can also hit the local stores to get your hands on the Janome 3128 sewing machine!
Overall, the Janome 3128 should be included in your list of potential options. Particularly as a beginner, you can benefit from this machine. In fact, it has all the features you can experiment with to get the hang of sewing.
So does this machine suit you need? If yes, then what’re you waiting for? Go ahead, and place your order today!