Are you a beginner level sewer and can’t pick the best sewing machine for yourself? You are not alone. In the diverse product market, we can all agree that it’s difficult to choose one suitable product for yourself.
But don’t worry. The SINGER Start 1304 is specially made for sewers who have just started their sewing journey.
Singer is one of the most trusted, high-end brands in the market. They have launched some remarkable products in the past.
We will review the Singer Start 1304 in detail. Let’s see if this model by Singer is also another worth buying product or not.
As a beginner, the features you need in a machine are limited. However, the quality of those features should be up to the mark in order to enhance your learning.
The Start 1304 model is specifically designed for beginner’s use. It has a very easy to use design, and basic features such as 10 built-in stitches. You’ll get a detailed review of the specifications later.
Let’s look at the different aspects of the machine to see if it qualifies as the best sewing machine for beginners.
Pros And Cons
- Perfect for beginners as well as experts as they can use it for small projects and quick fixes.
- Heavy metal built.
- Threading made easy with a printed diagram.
- Also features a reverse stitch system.
- Good warranty of 25-years.
- Easy to use.
- It can handle a variety of fabrics.
- Takes less space.
- Limited stitch options.
- Pre-set stitch adjustments are not preferred by many sewers.
- Thread jam issue is common.
- Not for countries that have over 110V of power.
Where To Buy
To buy this sewing machine at the right price, in the right condition at the right time, we recommend Amazon.
Amazon is widely trusted for its remarkable service. It is, perhaps, the most reliable e-commerce seller there is. However, you’ll also be able to find the Singer Start 1304 in local stores.